Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Journey of Jacin....

We started Elf on the Shelf last year. I have to admit I wasn't very good about moving him. And I think he stayed hanging out of Reese's stocking most of the month.

However, with the help of Pinterest, I have had more fun and he's only moved 3 times!!!

Our elf, Jacin, pronounced Jaw-sin has made some fun trips so far.... And I wanted to document his journey...

Day 1 Jacin appeared on the milk. My nephew JoeJoe woke up at 6am and my sister tried to hold him off from coming downstairs to eat to wait on Reese but after 2 hours she just couldn't. So, JoeJoe found Jacin. He was so excited!!!

I then colored the milk green so they could see his magic powers. This backfired as neither boy wanted green milk.

This is going to be a fun tradition....

No comments:

Post a Comment