Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting brave...


So I got a little brave yesterday and decided to venture out past our normal 2 mile radius.

We live within walking distance to Reese's swim lessons, Target, WalMart, Pearland Town Center, the grocery store, and any place we could dream to eat.

So after swim on Thursday, I decided I was going to venture into Downtown Houston to go to the Galleria to give us something different to look at.

Reese needed a new hat.

And Children's Place has $5 swimsuits (none in 4T for next year, of course. And we have 8 swimsuits in 3T, so we don't need any in that size!)

Children's Place had some cute $5 hats. My favorite a deep plum color with a yellow crab on it.

Reese's favorite? The camo trucker/mesh back hat.

Uhm. NO.

So we ended up at Lids to get this "B" hat he liked.

When Garrett saw him he said he had "failed as a father for not teaching his son better that we are not bandwagon fans!"

Whatever. He's 3. All he understands was it had a "b" on it.

Calm down Rambo.

Then on the way home, we got stuck in our fair share of traffic. I mean, ugh.

No fun. I will not like this part of living here.

But, so far everything else makes up for it, so I guess I'll let it slide.

And since we aren't in the heart of the city, it's not a daily issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment