Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little Tuesday night fun...

We headed outside after dinner Tuesday night...

Reese dressed himself and grabbed the sidewalk chalk and off we went....

Notice his shirt? His shorts were backwards too.

The boys drew a Hopscotch board...

They worked really hard on it...I was impressed with Garrett's patience...

I drew things that were important - like showing our school pride!

We sent a message to Gigi and stood back and marveled that we had drawn down our entire sidewalk...



We drew each others bodies...well, I drew the boys and Reese drew me.

You can't see mine very well, but he worked so hard and was so proud of it when he finished!


The boys played some Tic-Tac-Toe, I drew a few more pictures and made Reese pose for pictures (which he loves these days, by the way...)

And then daddy taught Reese that you throw a rock to play hopscotch...and Reese was hooked...

And so were the dogs....

I love my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment