Thursday, July 8, 2010

Donuts, Kolaches, and GRILL???

Yeah, I know you are thinking the same thing Garrett and I both thought when
we saw the sign.

We live in one of the biggest master planned communities in Houston. You can find anything you want without having to leave your neighborhood - that is the appeal for them.

So today, as the rain pounded the car, and the time ticked away since we stayed too long at the library, we stopped in for a quick bite.

I thought we'd try it and Garrett and I would get a good laugh at it.

What we got instead???

A new favorite!!!!!!

I ordered a Cheeseburger and Reese got the "Puppy Dog".

It was awesome and we will definately by back!

And what is better than a little boy who will eat his whole lunch for a treat?!

His choice? A blueberry glazed donut!

No comments:

Post a Comment